Professional Mirror Installations
Do you have old chipped or cracked bathroom mirrors? Are you looking for a fresh approach to your home’s interior design? New glass mirrors are both functional and classy. Additionally, glass mirrors can be custom cut to fit your exact style and interior decor. Learn how new glass mirrors can increase the aesthetic appeal of your home’s interior.
Precision-Cut New Glass Mirrors for Your Home
Most people think of mirrors only when they’re grooming themselves or getting dressed, but mirrors can be so much more. Explore the many ways in which mirrors can be used in your Nanaimo, BC home:
- Living Room. Whether you want to accentuate the presence of natural light in your living room or want to make the space appear larger than it is, new glass mirrors are the perfect solution.
- Kitchen. Replace boring kitchen tiles with custom cut mirrored tiles to create a unique cooking environment that brightens the appearance of your space. Ideal for backsplashes or breakfast nooks, new glass mirrors add a modern touch to kitchens.
- Bathroom. Struggling with small, cracked or chipped bathroom mirrors? Replace your existing bathroom mirror with a new, custom mirror. Unlike purchasing a mirror available at your local home improvement store, Baywood Glass mirrors can be large, sectional, or feature decorative perimeters.
- Bedroom. Perfect for modern, classic, or even art deco interior design motifs, bedroom mirrors complement existing decor seamlessly. Use mirrors in small groups or by themselves to make any space appear larger.
- Foyer. Easily emphasize stunning artwork or complement console tables in your foyer with a custom mirror installation. Wow your guests as soon as they arrive with stunning decorative mirrors.